Suspenz Heavy Duty Airless Cart (Mid V And Flat Platform)
The Suspenz Heavy Duty Airless Cart is our favourite way to transport boards! Tried and tested in our SUP rental fleet for several years. Accommodates most SUP’s, canoes and kayaks. Attached cam buckle straps are strategically positioned to make securing your boards and other watercraft to this trolley a simple process. The airless tires travel over all sorts of terrain from gravel to asphalt and you will never worry about getting a flat tire!
Mid-V™ Platform – 3″ Depth accommodates matching hull shape and prevents the vessel from rocking or shifting
Flat Platform – 1″ Depth best for SUP’s and flat bottom kayaks and canoes
What’s in the Box
- Cart/Dolly Frame
- Airless Tires (x2)
- Set of Cam Buckle Straps (x2)
- Quick Release Locking Pins (x2)
- Black Mesh Carry Bag
- Mid-V™ Platform – 3″ Depth prevents board from rocking/shifting like no other cart on the market
- Flat Platform – 1″ Depth best for SUP’s canoes & flat bottom kayaks
- Ease of Use – No “tool” assembly required, just unfold and go with quick release wheels
- Guaranteed Protection – Adjustable durable rubber bumpers prevent contact with metal frame
- Airless Tires – No such thing as a “Flat” tire comes standard with this cart
- Double the Straps – Twice the straps means greater support to prevent load shifting
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here
There are no reviews yet.