Slingshot Shred Sled 5’9″
The Slingshot Shred Sled 5’9″ 110L, 3:1 foil board gives you the freedom to pick your foiling pleasure. The compact, squared off shape is perfect for the intermediate or advanced wing, windsurf, or SUP foiler. No matter what power source you choose, spend less time stuck to the water and more time gliding above it. Windsurfers and wingers will enjoy the tri-strap style footstrap inserts, while SUP foilers will enjoy the freedom of movement of unstrapped riding. The inset bottom carry handle allows for easy entry and exit from the water. With a Shred Sled in your quiver, you are ready to conquer whatever conditions the day throws your way.
Only 1 left in stock
• 3-Sports versatility in one compact shape
• Plenty of float and stability for any intermediate rider
• Compact enough to remain agile and playful once you are foiling
• Flat deck for easy transitions and fancy footwork
• Tri-footstrap inserts
• Windsurf mast track
• Extended foil tracks
• Dual leash plug
5’9″L x 28.5″W x 4.8″ Thick / 110 Litres
• We do not ship SUP, surf, or foil boards through courier or Canada Post due to the high incidence of breakage
• Pick up at our shop or choose Local Shipping at checkout for delivery in Greater Victoria/ southern Vancouver Island
• Pick up at our shop or choose Local Shipping for delivery in Greater Victoria/ southern Vancouver Island
• We do not ship boards through Canada Post or courier due to the high incidence of breakage
• Local delivery is possible for large items such as stand-up paddle boards, surfboards, longboards and foil boards
• Depending on driver availability we aspire to get your items to you asap
• $50 for delivery within the Greater Victoria Region up to 40 km distance* from our shop
• $100 for delivery in the South Island 40 to 100 km* distance from shop
• Delivery fees are subject to GST and will be added at checkout
• We do our best to get the boards to you in a timely fashion but can’t always accommodate specific dates/times eg birthday celebrations, anniversaries, etc.
*Exceptions are deliveries to outlying islands. We can try to meet you at a ferry landing if it helps you out…we are all island dwellers, after all.
There are no reviews yet.