NRS Men’s HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket
The NRS Men’s HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket is one of the most versatile and popular pieces of HydroSkin apparel. This lightweight thermal jacket makes adapting to changing conditions easy. Zip it up over your Farmer John for full immersion protection or layer it over a rashguard when you just need to cut the chill. The premium nylon-spandex exterior sheds water and provides optimal stretch while the soft, smooth, and hydrophobic interior provide incomparable next-to-skin comfort. Other features include eco-friendly 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium to lock in your body’s warmth and NRS Rashguard panels under the arms for increased breathability. Water sports enthusiasts will appreciate the full front zip entry and paddler-specific cut to enhance performance and comfort. Form-fitting design enhances insulation properties and reduces water entry. The NRS Men’s HydroSkin 0.5 Jacket is available in regular and plus sizes.
- Premium nylon-spandex exterior sheds water and provides optimal stretch while the soft, smooth and hydrophobic interior provides unparalleled next-to-skin comfort
- 0.5 mm Terraprene™ neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium locks in your body’s warmth
- NRS Rashguard panels under the arms for increased breathability.
- Full-zip entry with a durable YKK® zipper.
- Paddler-specific cut combines with friction-free seams to enhance paddling performance and comfort
- Form fitting design enhances insulation properties and limits water entry
- Weight: 16 oz
- Material: 6 oz premium nylon/spandex; H2Core™ Rashguard underarm panels
- Neoprene: 0.5 mm HydroSkin®
- Fit: Form fit
- Seams: Flat-lock stitched
- Entry Style: YKK® front zipper
- Gender Sizing: Men
- Titanium laminate and water-based adhesives
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• We are currently shipping within Canada only
• We mail orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed on a Monday or statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout
• Priority Post, XpressPost, Expedited Parcel, and Regular delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check the delivery status of your package. Not applicable on Regular/Standard Delivery
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.