DB Flex Streamline Skimboard
DB Flex Streamline skimboards are great for lightweight riders or riders who prefer more flex. The Flex Streamline boards are constructed with a newly engineered maple core which is light in weight and snappy under the feet. These boards have a great feel and are perfect for getting big pop, cruising, or hitting rails and boxes. It’s taken years for DB to find the perfect rocker profile for their skimboards. They have dialed in and perfected their designs to give you the ultimate flatland skimboarding experience.
DB has been making our skimboards just South of Seattle, WA since 2003. The company is rider owned and operated and dedicated to making the best boards in the world.
DB’s trademark Micro Concave + Continuous Rocker = 3D Rocker. The bowl’d deck creates the perfect platform for technical tricks, long rides, and easy sliding
Skimboards are pressed using a proprietary technique that ensures longlasting shape and accurate laminations. DB boards hold their rocker and concave almost indefinately!
Flex skimboards are constructed with a 3-ply hard rock maple core
EVA Diamond Foam Deck Pad
EVA foam provides great traction and cushioning for your feet and is tough enough to survive the wear and tear from long sessions, UV, and saltwater.
HPL (High Pressure Laminate) topsheet and base
HPL is the best sliding surface we’ve found. It slides great over sand, PVC rails and boxes, logs, shells, cement, and just about anything you can think of!
Proudly Made in the USA
DB has been making skimboards just South of Seattle, WA since 2003. The company is rider owned and operated and dedicated to making the best boards in the world.
Small 37.75″L x 17.6″W – recommended for lighter riders from 100 to 140 lbs
Medium 41.4″L x 19.63″W – well suited for riders from 125lbs to 155lbs
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here
There are no reviews yet.