DB Standard Proto Skimboard
The DB Standard Proto Skimboard is one of the most popular boards in flatland skimboarding. This board excels in almost every condition. The bi-directional shape reduces swing weight at the tip and tail of your board making it easier to pop. Standard skimboards are constructed with a 5-ply hard rock maple core. The sidecuts of the Proto keep the board tracking straight in the water and its wide waist creates an extremely stable ride. The DB Standard Proto Skimboard can do everything from the most technical flatland tricks to the gnarliest PVC rails and boxes.
DB has been making our skimboards just South of Seattle, WA since 2003. The company is rider owned and operated and dedicated to making the best boards in the world.
Standard skimboards are constructed with a 5-ply hard rock maple core
Skimboards are pressed using a proprietary technique that ensures longlasting shape and accurate laminations. DB boards hold their rocker and concave almost indefinately!
DB’s trademark Micro Concave + Continuous Rocker = 3D Rocker. The bowl’d deck creates the perfect platform for technical tricks, long rides, and easy sliding
EVA Diamond Foam on Top Deck
EVA foam provides great traction and cushioning for your feet and is tough enough to survive the wear and tear from long sessions, UV, and saltwater.
HPL (High Pressure Laminate) Topsheet and Base
HPL is the best sliding surface we’ve found. It slides great over sand, PVC rails and boxes, logs, shells, cement, and just about anything you can think of!
Proudly Made in the USA
We’ve been making our skimboards just South of Seattle, WA since 2003. Our company is rider owned and operated and dedicated to making the best boards in the world.
Medium 41.4″L x 19.63″W
Large 43.4″L x20.5″W
Medium 7.5 pounds
Large 8.2 pounds
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here
add sizing information
There are no reviews yet.