Werner Session Paddle 2-pc
The Werner Session paddle is an awesome choice for surfing waves or touring in flatwater. As innovators in paddle design, Werner saw a need to move from the teardrop shape to a longer rectangular blade design in order to allow a gentle catch without sacrificing blade size and power. The Session’s design allows for a higher cadence stroke, perfectly suited to white water play. The fibreglass blade offers a perfect combination of great strength and stiffness with a light swing weight. Choose from 1-piece fixed length or 2-piece adjustable options.
- Premium Fiberglass blade construction allows for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness
- 7 degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling and confidence
- Enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability
- The LeverLock System offers 16 inches of adjustment to fit a wide range of paddler heights
- Available in both standard and small fit shaft options.
Performance Level: Premium
Shaft Option: Straight
Pieces: 2 Piece
Weight Grams: 856g.
Weight Ounces: 30.25oz.
Length Range: LeverLock – 70″ – 86″
Blade Surface Area: 100 in2
Blade Length x Width: 19in x 7.25in
Blade Design: Fiberglass, Dihedral
Blade Shape: 7 Degree blade offset
Shaft Features: SUP Whitewater Shaft, Fiberglass Straight, LeverLock Palm Grip
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• We are currently shipping within Canada only
• We mail orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed on a Monday or statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout
• Priority Post, XpressPost, Expedited Parcel, and Regular delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check the delivery status of your package. Not applicable on Regular/Standard Delivery
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here
Currenly, all our carriers charge exorbitant fees for products over 59″ in length. We are attempting to find alternative options but have been forced to impose a surcharge to offset these costs. 3-piece adjustable travel paddles are excluded from this additional fee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.