NRS Ether HydroLock Dry Sack
$49.95 – $97.95 CAD
The NRS Ether HydroLock Dry Sack has an extra layer of security and convenience in the NRS line of dry bags. Built to withstand immersion, in the same lightweight and durable package for keeping gear and clothing dry outdoors. The PU laminated ripstop nylon material is lightweight and durable, and the welded seams keep water out. A clear urethane window makes it easy to find items inside the bag. Exclusive to NRS, the HydroLock zip seal ensures 100% waterproof protection in a submersion. Designed with an envelope shape for easy stowing. The fold-down StormStrip™ top with quick-release buckle doubles as a carrying handle. A D-ring on the quick-release buckle provides a handy attachment point.
NOTE – All pictures show 10 litre size. Select your optimal size from the chart below.
Material: 30-denier PU laminated ripstop nylon
Closure System: Fold-down Storm-Strip with a HydroLock zip seal
Clear urethane window
D-ring attachment point
2 Litres – 0.10 lbs
3 Litres – 0.15 lbs
5 Litres – 0.16 lbs
10 Litres – 0.20 lbs
15 Litres – 0.25 lbs
25 Litres – 0.35 lbs
35 Litres – 0.40 lbs
Size / Dimensions
2 Litres / 4.5″ Dia x 8″ H
3 Litres / 5″ Dia x 10″ H
5 Litres / 6″ Dia x 11″ H
10 Litres / 7.5″ Dia x 14″ H
15 Litres / 8.5″ Dia x 16.5″ H
25 Litres / 10″ Dia x 20″ H
35 Litres / 11″ Dia x 22.5″ H
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here
There are no reviews yet.