FCS II Accelerator Thruster Fin
FCS II Accelerator Thruster Fins deliver speed, flow, and response with added control. These fins excel in overhead conditions. Ideal for surfers who like to attack the wave and perform aggressive turns. The high fiberglass content involved with Neo Glass (NG) construction makes these fins stiff and responsive. FCS II Accelerator Thruster Fins are designed to fit the FCS II Fin System. Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker. Choose Medium size for riders 145-175 lbs and Large for riders 165-200 lbs.
FCS stands for Fin Control System. Founded in Queensland, Australia in the early 1990s, FCS is the most successful, widely used surfboard fin system in the world.
The FCS Essential Series includes Accelerator, Carver, Performer and Reactor models, providing the right fin setup for all surfers, boards and conditions. Compatible with FCS II (two tab setup).
Neo Glass construction – lightweight, molded fiberglass – gives impressive performance at an affordable price. The high fiberglass content makes these fins stiff and responsive
Designed for a balance of speed, flow, and response with added control.
Oversized, all-round template with a fuller tip.
Perfect for surfers who like to attack the wave and perform aggressive turns.
A wide range of conditions, particularly good in critical overhead waves.
Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System
Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker
Accelerator – for control, speed, and response
Fin setup: Thruster (3 fins in package)
Fin system: FCS II
Size: Medium or Large Option
Construction: Neo Glass (NG)
Fin and Rider Size
- Size Medium (approximate rider weight 65-80 Kg)
- For light, agile surfers
Fin size based on surfer weight
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg – 70Kg / 120 – 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg – 80Kg / 145 – 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg – 90Kg / 165 – 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.