FCS II Carver Thruster Fins – Medium
FCS II Carver Thruster fins are designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold. The elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face. Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns. FCS II Carver Thruster fins are “Performance Core” (PC) and made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process resulting in a light, versatile fin. Available in Medium size. Box includes 3 fins.
FCS stands for Fin Control System. Founded in Queensland, Australia in the early 1990s, FCS is the most successful, widely used surfboard fin system in the world.
Only 1 left in stock
The FCS Essential Series includes Accelerator, Carver, Performer and Reactor models, providing the right fin setup for all surfers, boards and conditions. Compatible with FCS II (two tab setup).
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold
Elongated template with high degree of sweep provides exceptional hold off the bottom and when carving on the open face
Ideal for power surfers who like to push hard against their fins and draw out their turns
Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks
Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
Carver: Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold
Box includes 3 fins
Fin setup: Tri (3 fins in package)
Fin system: FCS II
Construction: Performance Core (PC)
Base: 4.47″ / 113mm
Depth: 4.54″ / 115mm
Area: 14.96″2 / 9650mm2
Fin size based on surfer weight
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg – 70Kg / 120 – 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg – 80Kg / 145 – 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg – 90Kg / 165 – 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here