FCS II JS Tri-Quad Fin – Medium
FCS II JS Tri-Quad Fin set was designed by world-renowned shaper Jason Stevenson (JS Surfboards) and delivers a smooth ride with an emphasis on flow and drive. These carver-style fins are ideal for open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks. FCS II JS Tri-Quad Fins are Performance Core (PC) – made using a multi-layered resin process that is strong, light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions. Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System and performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker. The box includes 5 fins in Size Medium.
Only 1 left in stock
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold
Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks
Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
Carver: Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold
Box includes 5 fins
Fin setup: Tri Quad (5 fins in package)
Fin system: FCS II
Construction: Performance Core
FCS fin size based on surfer weight
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg – 70Kg / 120 – 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg – 80Kg / 145 – 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg – 90Kg / 165 – 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• We are currently shipping within Canada only
• We mail orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed on a Monday or statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout
• Priority Post, XpressPost, Expedited Parcel, Flat Rate and Regular delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada)
Canada Wide Flat Rate Shipping
• Many of our smaller items can be sent in Canada Post Flat Rate boxes so the shipping price is the same even if you live on the East Coast. Flat rate boxes are Expedited so check the table below for estimated delivery times.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check the delivery status of your package. Not applicable on Regular/Standard Delivery
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.