FCS II JS Tri-Quad Fin – Medium
FCS II JS Tri-Quad Fin set was designed by world-renowned shaper Jason Stevenson (JS Surfboards) and delivers a smooth ride with an emphasis on flow and drive. These carver-style fins are ideal for open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks. FCS II JS Tri-Quad Fins are Performance Core (PC) – made using a multi-layered resin process that is strong, light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions. Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System and performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker. The box includes 5 fins in Size Medium.
Only 1 left in stock
Performance Core (PC) fins are made using a multi-layered resin transfer molding process. The flex pattern in PC fins extends progressively from the base through to the tip, helping the surfer to maintain drive and hold through a turn. This versatile fin material is light, and can be used in a variety of different conditions.
Designed for powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold
Open face, down-the-line waves, particularly good in point and reef breaks
Designed to fit the FCS II Fin System.
Recommended for boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
Carver: Powerful, drawn-out turns with added hold
Box includes 5 fins
Fin setup: Tri Quad (5 fins in package)
Fin system: FCS II
Construction: Performance Core
FCS fin size based on surfer weight
X-SMALL (Under 55Kg / 120 Lbs)
SMALL (55Kg – 70Kg / 120 – 155 Lbs)
MEDIUM (65Kg – 80Kg / 145 – 175 Lbs)
LARGE (75Kg – 90Kg / 165 – 200 Lbs)
X-LARGE (Over 85Kg / 190 Lbs)
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here