Onyx Inflatable Belt Pack PFD M-24
The Onyx Inflatable Belt Pack PFD M-24 is a low profile life vest suitable for a wide variety of water sports. This PFD is manually inflated by pulling on a handle which immediately activates a CO2 cartridge. Replacement cartridges are sold separately. The Onyx Inflatable Belt Pack PFD M-24 is equipped with a back-up oral inflation tube for additional buoyancy. The pack is made from durable nylon and features a small zippered pocket for keys, whistle etc. Universal Size for individuals over 80 lbs (36.3 kg) and 16+ years of age. Transport Canada and US Coast Guard approved.
Whether your next adventure involves paddling, fishing or cruising your favorite lake, Onyx gear keeps up with your every move and gets you back home safely
• Zippered pocket for convenient storage of keys, license etc.
• Attached D-ring for small accessories
• For persons 16 years and older, and over 80 lbs
• 22.5 lbs of buyancy when fully inflated
• Oral inflation tube to provide additional buoyancy
• Chest Size: 76 -132 cm (30 – 52 inches)
• Weight Range: 36.3 kg (80 lbs) and over
• Age Range: 16 years and over
• Buoyancy: 100N (22.5 lbs)
• Inflation System: Manual Inflation Mechanism
• Indicators: For the PFD to be fully armed, a cylinder must be inserted into the mechanism and the GREEN service indicator tab must be in place
• CO2 Cylinder: 24 gram, 1.27 cm (1/2 inch) thread
• Important: The “Jerk to Inflate” tab for manual inflation should protrude out from the wearer’s lower left side of the cover when the PFD is packed
Warning! This PFD will not float you without inflation! Each CO2 cylinder will only inflate the PFD once. You must rearm this PFD after each use of the CO2 cartridge.
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here
There are no reviews yet.