NRS Oso PFD
The NRS Oso PFD is a medium profile life jacket for recreational paddlers with a ventilated, thin-back design. A five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body’s shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit™ foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit. This life jacket features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M® reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab. It has a front zipper entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
The XS/M is rated for users weighing at least 88 pounds and less than 132 pounds and having chest measurements of 30″-42″ (including apparel layers).
The L/XL and XL/XXL sizes are rated for users weighing over 90 pounds. Use the chest measurement ranges (including apparel layers) in the sizing chart for choosing your size.
This PFD is approved under the new certification system for PFDs. It’s dual certified, carrying both a US Coast Guard Approval through Underwriters Laboratories (UL), and a Transport Canada Approval through Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
• Large zippered pockets
• Reflective accents
• Shoulder strap keepers
• Thin, ventilated back panel
• UL Certified
• Transport Canada and US Coast Guard Approved
• Level 70 Bouyancy Aid
• Weight: 1.5 lbs
• Category: Front-Zip Life Jackets
• Performance Level: Level 70
• Profile: Medium
• Design Flotation: XS/M 14.5 lbs; L/XL 16.75 lbs; XL/XXL: 16.75 lbs.
• Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
• Entry System: Front zip
• Pockets: 2 – Front
• Lash Tabs: 1 – Front
• Adjustment System: 4 – Side; 2 – Shoulder; 1 – Waist
[pdf-embedder url=”https://gyrobeachboards.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/NRS-OSO-PFD-Sizing-Guide.pdf” title=”NRS OSO PFD Sizing Guide”]
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here
There are no reviews yet.