NSP Elements Cruise
$1,099.00 – $1,599.00 CAD
The NSP Elements Cruise design is one of the most popular boards in the NSP range, and by design one of the most popular SUP in the world. Its forgiving shape and universal accessibility make it a worldwide favorite. If you’re looking for a versatile, affordable paddle board that is great for touring and learning to paddle surf, then check out the Elements Cruise. It’s a stable board with rugged NSP construction. The Cruise has an all-around shape for shoreline excursions and taking on small waves.
Sizes available at Gyro Beach Board Shop: 10’2″L x 32W”, 11’L x 31″W and 11’6″ x 33″W
• A double concave delivers glide and a super stable board that performs best on flat water, small waves and breaks
• The combination of fiberglass, durable gel coat skin, glass stringers, a wood layer under the standing area and a secure-cell EPS core make this board durable, great value and with enough performance to enjoy it for years to come
• Bungee cord on the nose to carry all your gear
• Thermoformed EVA deck pad for ultimate grip and comfort
• FCS plug on the nose to mount your action camera
• EPS SecureCell core
• Lightweight fiberglass
• Glass stringers
• Wood layer under the standing area
• Durable Gel Coat
• We prefer not to ship many of our SUP, surf, or foil boards due to the high incidence of breakage. This may change should we find safer and more economical means to transport these products
• Pick up at our shop or choose “Local Delivery” for delivery in Greater Victoria and “Island Delivery” for southern Vancouver Island
• Pick up at our shop or choose Local Delivery for Greater Victoria and Island Delivery for southern Vancouver Island
• We prefer not to ship boards through Canada Post or courier due to the high incidence of breakage
• Local delivery and Island Delivery options are available for oversized items such as stand-up paddle boards, surfboards, longboards, and foil boards. Should you add other products to your order, we are happy to include them at no added cost.
• Depending on driver availability we aspire to get your items to you asap
• $50 for Local Delivery within the Greater Victoria Region up to 40 km distance* from our shop
• $100 for Island Delivery 40 to 100 km* distance from the shop
• Delivery fees are subject to GST and will be added at checkout
• We do our best to get the boards to you in a timely fashion but can’t always accommodate specific dates/times eg birthday celebrations, anniversaries, etc.
*Exceptions are deliveries to outlying islands. We can try to meet you at a ferry landing if it helps you out…we are all island dwellers, after all.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.