NSP HIT Cruiser
$959.00 – $1,199.00 CAD
The NSP HIT Cruiser is a family-friendly durable paddleboard. NSP uses High-Impact Technology (H.I.T.) to create a solid board with excellent stability, glide and easy turning. This board is built to handle tough use, making it a popular at the cottage as well as in a commercial rental fleet. The H.I.T. has a full EVA deck pad that makes it great for the kids or bringing your pup along for the ride. Use the locking/anchor hole on the nose of the board to secure your ride on your dock or in your yard or attach an anchor for fishing or yoga. Other features that makes this board unique: a standing guide on the deckpad to help your guests find the correct position the very first time on the water plus an m8 insert for a windsurfer base plate so you can convert your board for riding the wind!
• Eco-friendly SecureCell EPS core
• Military-grade fiberglass laminated with epoxy resin and coverd in “bullet skin” for longevity and impact resistance.
• Durable rail bands to protect the HIT boards from paddle strikes and general knocks
• Premium thermoformed EVA over the entire top deck of the board
• Designed with stability, glide and easy turning in mind
• 9’8″ and 10’2″ models come with a single 8″ nylon dolphin fin
• 11’2″ and 11’6″ have 9″ nylon dolphin fins
• Volume is evenly distributed through the standing area while the wide round nose and tail really help with a stable standing position
• The tail section of the HIT Cruiser SUPs benefits from a concave Vee-bottom that makes turning even easier
• Ledge handle for easier transport
• A standing guide on the deckpad will help your guests find their standing position the very first time they enter the water
• We prefer not to ship many of our SUP, surf, or foil boards due to the high incidence of breakage. This may change should we find safer and more economical means to transport these products
• Pick up at our shop or choose “Local Delivery” for delivery in Greater Victoria and “Island Delivery” for southern Vancouver Island
• Pick up at our shop or choose Local Delivery for Greater Victoria and Island Delivery for southern Vancouver Island
• We prefer not to ship boards through Canada Post or courier due to the high incidence of breakage
• Local delivery and Island Delivery options are available for oversized items such as stand-up paddle boards, surfboards, longboards, and foil boards. Should you add other products to your order, we are happy to include them at no added cost.
• Depending on driver availability we aspire to get your items to you asap
• $50 for Local Delivery within the Greater Victoria Region up to 40 km distance* from our shop
• $100 for Island Delivery 40 to 100 km* distance from the shop
• Delivery fees are subject to GST and will be added at checkout
• We do our best to get the boards to you in a timely fashion but can’t always accommodate specific dates/times eg birthday celebrations, anniversaries, etc.
*Exceptions are deliveries to outlying islands. We can try to meet you at a ferry landing if it helps you out…we are all island dwellers, after all.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.