$1,299.00 – $1,399.00 CAD
The award winning Surftech Chameleon/Tuflite V-Tech bridges the gap from recreation paddling to adventure touring with one unique shape. This redesigned hybrid combines a displacement nose with a floatation hull to create a board that is exceptionally stable, yet still has drive. Designed for enthusiasts who want to do more than just go for a casual paddle. The Chameleon is built light (the 10’2″ model weighs in at just 22 lbs) and features a pass through handle for easy lifting/carrying. The Chameleon is a stunning board that is versatile in use at an affordable price. Definitely check this one out.
Available in two sizes: 10’4″ and 11’4″
- Premium Construction
- Thermal-debossed pad
- Pass-through handle
- Displacement Hull
- Deck tie-downs
- Premium graphic
- Fin Included
• We prefer not to ship many of our SUP, surf, or foil boards due to the high incidence of breakage. This may change should we find safer and more economical means to transport these products
• Pick up at our shop or choose “Local Delivery” for delivery in Greater Victoria and “Island Delivery” for southern Vancouver Island
• Pick up at our shop or choose Local Delivery for Greater Victoria and Island Delivery for southern Vancouver Island
• We prefer not to ship boards through Canada Post or courier due to the high incidence of breakage
• Local delivery and Island Delivery options are available for oversized items such as stand-up paddle boards, surfboards, longboards, and foil boards. Should you add other products to your order, we are happy to include them at no added cost.
• Depending on driver availability we aspire to get your items to you asap
• $50 for Local Delivery within the Greater Victoria Region up to 40 km distance* from our shop
• $100 for Island Delivery 40 to 100 km* distance from the shop
• Delivery fees are subject to GST and will be added at checkout
• We do our best to get the boards to you in a timely fashion but can’t always accommodate specific dates/times eg birthday celebrations, anniversaries, etc.
*Exceptions are deliveries to outlying islands. We can try to meet you at a ferry landing if it helps you out…we are all island dwellers, after all.