NSP Elements Flatwater SUP
$1,650.00 – $1,899.00 CAD
The NSP Elements Flatwater SUP blends stability, comfort, speed and glide. Designed by Alain Teurquetil, the man behind the renowned NSP racing program, this SUP is perfect for coastal cruising, fitness training or short open water runs in light conditions.The bulbous nose, gradually shifting into the proven displacement design makes paddling the Elements Flatwater effortless and relaxing. The square tail allows for quick release of the water and less drag. Fitted with cargo straps to hold plenty of provisions, it’s the first choice for recreational paddling and exploring.
The combination of eco-friendly bio-resin, fiberglass, durable gel coat skin, glass stringers, a wood layer under the standing area and a secure-cell E.P.S. core make this board durable, great value and with enough performance, pedigree to enjoy it for years to come.
• We prefer not to ship many of our SUP, surf, or foil boards due to the high incidence of breakage. This may change should we find safer and more economical means to transport these products
• Pick up at our shop or choose “Local Delivery” for delivery in Greater Victoria and “Island Delivery” for southern Vancouver Island
• Pick up at our shop or choose Local Delivery for Greater Victoria and Island Delivery for southern Vancouver Island
• We prefer not to ship boards through Canada Post or courier due to the high incidence of breakage
• Local delivery and Island Delivery options are available for oversized items such as stand-up paddle boards, surfboards, longboards, and foil boards. Should you add other products to your order, we are happy to include them at no added cost.
• Depending on driver availability we aspire to get your items to you asap
• $50 for Local Delivery within the Greater Victoria Region up to 40 km distance* from our shop
• $100 for Island Delivery 40 to 100 km* distance from the shop
• Delivery fees are subject to GST and will be added at checkout
• We do our best to get the boards to you in a timely fashion but can’t always accommodate specific dates/times eg birthday celebrations, anniversaries, etc.
*Exceptions are deliveries to outlying islands. We can try to meet you at a ferry landing if it helps you out…we are all island dwellers, after all.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.