Blackfish Paddle Nootka Fishskin
$319.00 – $339.00 CAD
The Blackfish Paddle Nootka Fishskin is a staff favourite at Gyro Beach Board Shop. The Nootka paddle features Blackfish’s most popular teardrop-shaped blade. It’s an ideal paddle for surfing, touring, or a leisurely paddle across the Bay. The dihedral design allows for clean water entry, a stable catch phase, and a clean exit. The Nootka paddle is available in several different constructions. Here we present the Fishskin model. The carbon shaft gives this paddle incredible lightness while the durable blade and attractive price point make it an excellent choice for recreational paddling.
Blackfish is a Canadian company based in Squamish, B.C.
Paddles are handcrafted in Thailand
• 8-degree blade to shaft angle
• Shaft: carbon in 2 or 3-piece adjustable
• Blade size: 520 cm2 (81 in2)
• Ergo handle
• Reinforced ABS rails
• Unique clamp on adjustable paddles designed to hold shaft securely
• Blade, shaft, and handle fabricated with Bio-Resin
• Fiberglass blade, durable topsheet with colourful graphics
• Includes reusable drawstring paddle sock made from recycled polyester
• One-year warranty
• Blackfish is a Canadian company based in Squamish, B.C.
• Paddles are handcrafted in Thailand
Nootka Fishskin 3-pc Travel/Adjustable Paddle
- Paddle Weight: 642 gr/22.65 oz
- Blade Size: 520 square cm
- Paddle Length: 66″ – 86″
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here