Blackfish Paddle Surf Kevlar
$359.00 – $419.00 CAD
The Blackfish Paddle Surf Kevlar is the ultimate paddle for avid SUP surfers and distance paddlers. Featuring Blackfish’s most popular teardrop-shaped blade, the Nootka, it’s an ideal paddle for surfing, touring, or a leisurely paddle across the Bay. The dihedral design allows for clean water entry, a stable catch phase, and a clean exit. The Nootka paddle is available in several different constructions. Here we present the Surf Kevlar model. This paddle is lightweight but super strong for powering through the whitewash or a speedy fitness session.
Blackfish is a Canadian company based in Squamish, B.C.
Paddles are handcrafted in Thailand
• 8-degree blade to shaft angle
• Blade size: 520 cm2
• Shaft: Carbon with kevlar reinforcement; 1-pc and 2-pc options
• Reinforced ABS rails
• Ergo handle
• Unique clamp on adjustable paddles designed to hold shaft securely
• Blade, shaft, and handle fabricated with Bio-Resin
• Includes reusable drawstring paddle sock made from recycled polyester
• One-year warranty
• Blackfish is a Canadian company based in Squamish, B.C.
• Paddles handcrafted in Thailand
Kevlar Surf 2-piece Adjustable 520
- Paddle Weight: 566 gr/ 19.97oz
- Blade Size: 520 square cm
- Paddle Length: 64.5″ – 86.5″
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here