Takuma BK EBS Foil Board
$1,329.00 – $1,659.00 CAD
The Takuma BK EBS Foil Board allows an exceptional wing foiling experience. Thanks to its proven shape and bamboo construction, it offers extra stability and comfort with the perfect amount of performance and agility. The Takuma BK EBS Foil Board is designed to fit all levels, from beginners to the most advanced riders. It’s easy to control, durable, and versatile – the perfect all-around board – and ideal for use with Takuma Kujira Helium Foil Set.
Takuma is an innovative watersports company that is 100% Foil focused. The Kujira line of Takuma hydrofoils is known for incomparable hydrodynamics, lift, glide and stability.
• The Gravity Deck is a deep concave deck that lowers the rider’s center of gravity and enables perfect foot positioning. The concave near the rails provides better control during turns and excellent control of the board in-flight. No need to adjust foot positioning prior to taking off or during the flight; the G-Deck increases maneuverability and forgiveness during your entire session.
• Wide nose ensures overall stability and makes it forgiving on touchdowns. The board avoids nose dives or slowing you down by gently pushing back from the water.
• Double concave hull enhances acceleration for early take offs and facilitates easy detachment from the water. Delivers an extremely smooth touch-down and a natural rebound effect that absorbs impact and naturally aligns and stabilizes the board.
• Cutaway tail reduces the drag and permits a more efficient tail kick to get the board in the air. It offers the perfect platform for getting an instant reaction to pumping. The flat surface around the US box ensures that the foil is positioned in the right angle.
• V-Rail design helps keep momentum by reducing the drag, prevents the rails from catching the water through turns, and stabilizes the board during touchdowns between bumps. More volume is kept on the deck for stability and less volume is touching the surface for forgiveness and efficiency.
• Integrated deep carry handle for easy transportation. Positioned on the bottom of the board to avoid interfering when foiling.
• Multiple footstrap insert positions enable you to widen the footstraps span for improved trim and control while foiling, as you have the ability to micro-adjust your stance. The footstrap options cover everything from V-shape to off-centered positions.
• Strong and robust reinforced carbon twin foil box can withstand high amounts of pressure. The box position is optimized to provide maximum trim options while always maintaining perfect balance. Universal and compatible with most foil brands.
• Epoxy Bamboo Sandwich (EBS) construction
• Lenght 6′ x Width 28 1/2″ x Thickness 6 1/16″
• Pick up at our shop or choose Local Delivery for Greater Victoria and Island Delivery for southern Vancouver Island
• We prefer not to ship boards through Canada Post or courier due to the high incidence of breakage
• Local delivery and Island Delivery options are available for oversized items such as stand-up paddle boards, surfboards, longboards, and foil boards. Should you add other products to your order, we are happy to include them at no added cost.
• Depending on driver availability we aspire to get your items to you asap
• $50 for Local Delivery within the Greater Victoria Region up to 40 km distance* from our shop
• $100 for Island Delivery 40 to 100 km* distance from the shop
• Delivery fees are subject to GST and will be added at checkout
• We do our best to get the boards to you in a timely fashion but can’t always accommodate specific dates/times eg birthday celebrations, anniversaries, etc.
*Exceptions are deliveries to outlying islands. We can try to meet you at a ferry landing if it helps you out…we are all island dwellers, after all.
• We prefer not to ship many of our SUP, surf, or foil boards due to the high incidence of breakage. This may change should we find safer and more economical means to transport these products
• Pick up at our shop or choose “Local Delivery” for delivery in Greater Victoria and “Island Delivery” for southern Vancouver Island