Kāohi Double Coil 8mm Grip Leash
Kāohi Double Coil 8mm Grip Leash is a heavy-duty foil leash built to perform in big waves. Kāohi means control. Whether you are Surf Foiling, Wing Foiling, Sup Foiling, or Downwinding, this leash will keep you safely connected to your board. The unique double-coil design is less prone to tangling and reduces drag by keeping your leash out of the water. Kāohi’s patented “Grip” serves as a rail-saver/handle that enables you to keep your board close to you in-between sets and in whitewater. Kāohi Double Coil 8mm Grip Leash is available in 6-foot length with an ankle or calf cuff option.
• Heavy-duty 8mm polyurethane cord for strength and durability
• Padded neoprene cuff (available in ankle or calf options) with a swivel connection for maximum comfort and mobility
Double Coil Advantage:
• Reduces kinking and tangling up on itself, often a problem with standard coil leashes
• Creates less drag by keeping your leash out of the water
Kaohi Grip Railsaver
• Rail-saver/Handle stays open and easy to grab
• Enables board riders to hang onto board with one hand, with other hand free or for Paddle/Wing
• Neoprene handle is comfortable and durable
• Designed specifically for Foil, Wing, SUP, Surf for added control
• Not for use in the impact zone; let the leash do its job – read Notices on Kaohi site before purchasing
• 8mm polyurethane leash
• 6′ extended length
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here