Solarez Microlite Epoxy
For those deep dings, use Solarez Microlite Epoxy. This white putty is made with high-strength UV-Cure resin and super lightweight additives that effectively repair ALL TYPES OF SURFBOARD FOAM, including Styrofoam. The putty cures in roughly 3 minutes by exposure to sunlight or artificial UV light. It sands and fairs very nicely, making it an easy one-step repair for almost any ding. Suitable for fin box and fin plug repairs. Available in 1 ounce tube.
- High strength resin + superlightweight additives
- UV Cure – Exposure to sunlight or artificial UV light will cure in 3 minute
- Sands/fairs very well
- 1 oz tube
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here