$9.95 – $24.95 CAD
Solarez Sponge-Rez is a tough, clear, flexible resin formulated to mend the most common types of damage that happens to bodyboard: gouges, worn-out leash anchors, creased bottoms, delaminated decks, hulls or rails and sponge-deck (also known as rash-deck). Sponge-Rez works on all types of bodyboard materials including Ethafoam, Surlyn, EVA, Vinyl, and Arcel, however it will melt styrofoam (EPS) cores. Sponge-Rez also repairs cracked, weathered swim fins.
- Available in .5 oz and 2 oz tubes
- Surface should be clean, dry, and free of dirt, and or wax.
- Use in well ventilated area, preferably outdoors. DO NOT inhale vapors.
- Apply liberally on porous surfaces. Use spreader to press Sponge-Rez into the damged part of the board.
- Do not apply Sponge-Rez with your fingers.
- Sponge-Rez will begin to harden in about 10-15 minutes and feel dry after about 2 hours but a complete cure takes 24 hours – especially when filling deep gouges.
- This is not a UV cure product.
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here