Sandfish Raza Pro
The Sandfish Raza Pro is built with a tried and true construction that is preferred by Adrien Raza himself for cruising sandy beaches and slaying urban skim spots. The HPL base is one of the best sliding surfaces ever while the poplar core gives the perfect flex. Riders love the grip and comfort of the full length traction pad. Adrien designed the Sandfish Raza Pro (45.00″x 21.75″) to blend freestyle and freeride and to excel in every situation. Featuring a wide stable waist with cutouts on the back end for a narrow tail that can be leveraged for control and pop!
DB has been making our skimboards just South of Seattle, WA since 2003. The company is rider owned and operated and dedicated to making the best boards in the world.
Out of stock
• Poplar Core
• 3mm Foam Traction Top
• White HPL Top Sheet
• White HPL Base
• Board Construction: 3-Ply North American Poplar
• Flexibility: Flexy
• Riding Style: Flatland
• Concave: 0.1 inches
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• We are currently shipping within Canada only
• We mail orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed on a Monday or statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout
• Priority Post, XpressPost, Expedited Parcel, and Regular delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check the delivery status of your package. Not applicable on Regular/Standard Delivery
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.