NRS Pilot Knife
Rescue professional and recreational paddlers love the NRS Pilot Knife for it’s unique features and functionality. The blade is only sharpened on one side for safety and the cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a hook for cutting rope. The blunt tip helps prevent injury to yourself or your gear. The unique sheath locks the knife in place and has a clip for securing to a PFD lash tab. Recommended for freshwater conditions. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Knife.
• Blade sharpened on one edge as a safety feature
• Cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook
• • Blunt tip to protect against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself
• Unique sheath holds knife securely in place
• Knife released when both sides of sheath are squeezed
• Sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab
• Handle wrappped in rubberized grip for maximum control
• Built in glass-breaking tip and bottle-opener on the handle
Recommended for freshwater boating and rescue. For saltwater use, choose the NRS Titanium Pilot Knife.
• Blade Material: 420 HC Stainless Steel
• Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
• Sheath Material: Fiberglass-reinforced nylon
• Total Length: 7.38″
• Blade Length: 3″
• Weight: 5.5 oz
• Knife only Weight: 3.5 oz
• Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated
• Blade Tip: Blunt
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here