NRS Women’s Ignitor Jacket
The NRS Women’s Ignitor Jacket offers basic immersion protection when the water is chilly. Pair it with a baselayer or windbreaker for additional defense from the elements. This eco-friendly jacket features 2mm neoprene fabricated from recycled tires and it’s lined with fully recycled nylon. NRS has included flat-lock seams for paddling comfort and the full-zip entry makes this a exceptionally versatile jacket to have on the water.
• Basic immersion protection (2mm neoprene)
• Eco-friendly fabrication: 2mm neoprene made from recycled tires; water-based adhesives, recycled nylon interior and exterior liner
• Flat-lock seams for against-the-skin paddling comfort
• Full-zip entry with a durable YKK® zipper
• Gender Sizing: Women (see adjacent tab with Sizing Guide)
• Neoprene:2 mm neoprene from recycled tires
• Gender Sizing:Women
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• We are currently shipping within Canada only
• We mail orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed on a Monday or statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout
• Priority Post, XpressPost, Expedited Parcel, and Regular delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check the delivery status of your package. Not applicable on Regular/Standard Delivery
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.