Kialoa ‘Ewalu Paddle
The Kialoa ‘Ewalu paddle is the result of collaborative efforts between racer Kenny Kaneko and KIALOA designer Dave Chun. The ‘Ewalu features a stiff blade and shaft for efficient energy transfer when sprinting for position in the draft pack, a straight cut side outline profile for close blade placement to the board rail, and an eight degree blade angle to maximize the catch phase when paddling in an aggressive forward body position. ‘Ewalu, the Hawaiian numeral eight, is a lucky number in Asian cultures – a homage to Kenny’s Japanese and Dave’s Chinese heritage. Our current model in store is 80″ fixed length.
Only 1 left in stock
- Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip provides the greatest level of control, allowing you to orient the blade while maintaining a relaxed hand position.
- Light and responsive 100% carbon shaft.
- Carbon shaft has the highest energy transfer during the paddle stroke.
- Offers the highest strength to weight ratio.
- 78 square inch Carbon Foam Core blade for versatile power.
- Internal carbon edgebanding for stellar blade durability.
- 15 1/2″ stiff blade for optimal energy transfer
Surface Area: 78 sq in
Blade Angle: 8 degree
Blade Width: 6.5″
Blade Length: 15.5″
Weight: 16 oz
add sizing information
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• We are currently shipping within Canada only
• We mail orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed on a Monday or statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout
• Priority Post, XpressPost, Expedited Parcel, Flat Rate and Regular delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada)
Canada Wide Flat Rate Shipping
• Many of our smaller items can be sent in Canada Post Flat Rate boxes so the shipping price is the same even if you live on the East Coast. Flat rate boxes are Expedited so check the table below for estimated delivery times.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check the delivery status of your package. Not applicable on Regular/Standard Delivery
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here
Currenly, all our carriers charge exorbitant fees for products over 59″ in length. We are attempting to find alternative options but have been forced to impose a surcharge to offset these costs. 3-piece adjustable travel paddles are excluded from this additional fee.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.