Kialoa GL Surf II
The Kialoa GL Surf II is named for iconic surfer Gerry Lopez. This surf-specific paddle features a Carbon Foam Core symmetrical blade for easy skimming and rounded blade edges that protect your board. The 90 square inch blade gives the right balance of power in the surf. Internal carbon edgebanding provides excellent durability to the edge of the blade. Includes an extremely light, durable and responsive carbon shaft and fixed Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip, providing the lightest weight option for high performance paddlers. Paddle length is adjustable from 70″ to 86″.
Kialoa Carbon Foam Core blades are handmade in the USA.
Carbon Ergo-T™ Grip provides the greatest level of control and allows for a relaxed hand position
Durable and responsive carbon shaft with optimized flex for surfing
Carbon shaft has the highest energy transfer during the paddle stroke
Offers the highest strength to weight ratio
Available in black or Hi-Vis Green
90 square inch blade for the perfect power in the surf
Symmetrical Carbon Foam Core blade for easy skimming
Rounded blade edge protects your board
Internal carbon edgebanding for stellar blade durability
Adjustable paddle length 70″-86″
Blade Surface Area: 90 sq in
Blade Angle: 9 degree
Blade Width: 7 9/16″
Blade length: 17″
Weight: 20 oz
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here