SurfCo Quickfix instant ding repair is a UV-curing resin that is safe for both polyester and epoxy boards, good for small dings and shatters. The resin is cleanable with water and is easy to apply. Quickfix cures to a clear finish with sunshine or a UV light. Comes with sandpaper, resin, and a wooden applicator. Convenient 0.5 oz squeeze bottle is safe for airline travel.
Based in Hawaii, Surfco is world-renowned for its innovative products designed to enhance the surfing experience.
• UV-curing resin
• Safe for both polyester and epoxy boards
• Cures to a clear finish with sunshine or a UV light
• Kit includes: sandpaper, 0.5 oz of resin, and a wooden applicator
Local Pick Up
• In store pick up is available Tuesday through Sunday from 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
• We are closed on Mondays through the fall and winter months
• After completing your order, your purchased items will be set aside for you and ready for pickup
Greater Victoria / Vancouver Island / BC / Canada
• We ship orders within 24 hours through Canada Post. Should your order be placed after on a statutory holiday, it will be shipped the next day.
• Shipping cost is based on the size and weight of the total order.
• Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
• Standard Canada Post delivery within Canada can be anywhere from 2 to 7 days depending on location.
• Priority Post, XpressPost and Expedited Parcel delivery times vary – see chart below – based on proximity to our shop (we are on the west coast of Canada).
• Flat rate shipping for Canada Post is available on certain products only (based on item size, weight, and quantity). Same delivery times as Expedited Parcels.
Checking Order Status
• Use the tracking number provided to check delivery status of your package
• We are currently only shipping within Canada at this time
• For further details on our Shipping Policy including returns and refunds check here