KT Plate Lunch
$845.00 – $909.00 CAD
The KT Plate Lunch is designed for shredding. The pointed nose and moderate rocker allow for great maneuverability and speed. KT has added a fuller rail and a bit more foam for a more forgiving and flowing ride. Featuring Carbon Exoskeleton construction and a three-fin thruster setup with Futures ILT fin boxes. Fins sold separately. Available in 10 sizes from 5’6″ to 6’4″. The KT Plate Lunch is a versatile board built for a wide variety of surf conditions.
KT Surfboards is a Maui-based company known for producing high-quality boards
• Fuller rails, tail and nose outlines
• Carbon Exoskeleton Construction
• EPS foam core
• 3 Futures ILT finboxes*
* Comes without fins
• Available in white
• Thruster fin set up* (one larger centre fin plus two smaller side fins or side bites)
* Comes without fins
Add specs here
• We prefer not to ship many of our SUP, surf, or foil boards due to the high incidence of breakage. This may change should we find safer and more economical means to transport these products
• Pick up at our shop or choose “Local Delivery” for delivery in Greater Victoria and “Island Delivery” for southern Vancouver Island
• Pick up at our shop or choose Local Delivery for Greater Victoria and Island Delivery for southern Vancouver Island
• We prefer not to ship boards through Canada Post or courier due to the high incidence of breakage
• Local delivery and Island Delivery options are available for oversized items such as stand-up paddle boards, surfboards, longboards, and foil boards. Should you add other products to your order, we are happy to include them at no added cost.
• Depending on driver availability we aspire to get your items to you asap
• $50 for Local Delivery within the Greater Victoria Region up to 40 km distance* from our shop
• $100 for Island Delivery 40 to 100 km* distance from the shop
• Delivery fees are subject to GST and will be added at checkout
• We do our best to get the boards to you in a timely fashion but can’t always accommodate specific dates/times eg birthday celebrations, anniversaries, etc.
*Exceptions are deliveries to outlying islands. We can try to meet you at a ferry landing if it helps you out…we are all island dwellers, after all.