Quatro Ponto Max Longboard Thruster
The Quatro Ponto Max is for anyone seeking classic longboard nose riding… with a paddle. This board has a traditional longboard shape with more volume to allow SUP surfing rather than prone surfing. The Ponto Max features high density foam sandwich construction laminated in fibreglass and carbon and has a bonus plug to attach a windsurfing rig. Guaranteed for fun in the waves! Available in 10 feet.
Quatro boards are based on prototypes built and surfed in Haiku on Maui.
Only 1 left in stock
• Max Light Full Double Sandwich Construction
• Hyper Skin High Density
• US finbox & Futures ILT finboxes
• Available in Pastel Mint on Deep Mint
• 10 feet long
Add specs here
• We prefer not to ship many of our SUP, surf, or foil boards due to the high incidence of breakage. This may change should we find safer and more economical means to transport these products
• Pick up at our shop or choose “Local Delivery” for delivery in Greater Victoria and “Island Delivery” for southern Vancouver Island
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.