KT Yardstick Longboard 2 + 1
The KT Yardstick longboard is designed for surfers looking for silky turns and easy nose riding. Longboards offer a unique surfing experience that emphasizes stability and maneuverability, making them a popular choice for surfers of all skill levels. Years of refinement have taken the KT Yardstick longboard to the next level. The higher rocker and deep detailed double concaves allow for a shortboard feel while the squash tail allows more responsive turns compared to a traditional longboard. The KT Yardstick is equipped with a US box center finbox and Futures side finboxes. Fins sold separately. Classic polyurethane construction with traditional center stringer. Available in 9.0′ length.
KT Surfboards is a Maui-based company known for producing high-quality boards
Only 1 left in stock
• Performance 9 ft longboard
• Classic Polyurethane (PU) Construction and traditional centre stringer
• Higher rocker with deep detailed double concaves
• 2 Futures ILT finboxes + 1 US Centre finbox (Fins not included)
• Available in white
• We prefer not to ship many of our SUP, surf, or foil boards due to the high incidence of breakage. This may change should we find safer and more economical means to transport these products
• Pick up at our shop or choose “Local Delivery” for delivery in Greater Victoria and “Island Delivery” for southern Vancouver Island
• Pick up at our shop or choose Local Delivery for Greater Victoria and Island Delivery for southern Vancouver Island
• We prefer not to ship boards through Canada Post or courier due to the high incidence of breakage
• Local delivery and Island Delivery options are available for oversized items such as stand-up paddle boards, surfboards, longboards, and foil boards. Should you add other products to your order, we are happy to include them at no added cost.
• Depending on driver availability we aspire to get your items to you asap
• $50 for Local Delivery within the Greater Victoria Region up to 40 km distance* from our shop
• $100 for Island Delivery 40 to 100 km* distance from the shop
• Delivery fees are subject to GST and will be added at checkout
• We do our best to get the boards to you in a timely fashion but can’t always accommodate specific dates/times eg birthday celebrations, anniversaries, etc.
*Exceptions are deliveries to outlying islands. We can try to meet you at a ferry landing if it helps you out…we are all island dwellers, after all.