Surftech Walden Mega Magic 9′ Softop
The Surftech Walden Mega Magic Softop has the classic Magic elements; hard rails, concave bottom, and lots of rocker! It’s is a wider board with condensed volume in Surftech’s Softop Custom-Performance construction. Surftech Softop-CP construction starts with a reinforced fiberglass/veneer construction finished with a soft EVA that covers the deck and wraps the rail. You don’t need to wax this board! It’s perfect for beginners to expert surfers that want performance and safety.
***Three Fins Included with Board – one centre fin and two thruster fins***
Out of stock
• Fused Cell EPS Core – light and responsive
• Double Wood Stringers for power distribution + added break strength
• Two layers of “E-glass”; fibreglass with the highest strength to weight ratio available
• Micro-Sandwich Wood Veneer for natural flex and strength
• Hard Fiberglass Bottom to maintain board shape
• Fiberglass reinforced rails enhances performance + durability
• HD-Epoxy Resin for high mechanical performance
• Full Thermal Debossed EVA Deck Pad for traction and durability
Included: 3 fins + fin key
Surftech Walden Mega Magic Softop – CP
9.0’Long x 24″ Wide x 4″ Thick
Surftech Softop® Custom-Performance
Thermal-formed EVA encompassing top deck and rails
• Pick up at our shop or choose Local Delivery for Greater Victoria and Island Delivery for southern Vancouver Island
• We prefer not to ship boards through Canada Post or courier due to the high incidence of breakage
• Local delivery and Island Delivery options are available for oversized items such as stand-up paddle boards, surfboards, longboards, and foil boards. Should you add other products to your order, we are happy to include them at no added cost.
• Depending on driver availability we aspire to get your items to you asap
• $50 for Local Delivery within the Greater Victoria Region up to 40 km distance* from our shop
• $100 for Island Delivery 40 to 100 km* distance from the shop
• Delivery fees are subject to GST and will be added at checkout
• We do our best to get the boards to you in a timely fashion but can’t always accommodate specific dates/times eg birthday celebrations, anniversaries, etc.
*Exceptions are deliveries to outlying islands. We can try to meet you at a ferry landing if it helps you out…we are all island dwellers, after all.
• We prefer not to ship many of our SUP, surf, or foil boards due to the high incidence of breakage. This may change should we find safer and more economical means to transport these products
• Pick up at our shop or choose “Local Delivery” for delivery in Greater Victoria and “Island Delivery” for southern Vancouver Island